All Types of Commercial Electrics Across North Devon
At Cook Electrical we are fully qualified electrical engineers and electrical contractors. We offer a range of commercial electrical services to our customers including electrical installations and periodic inspections. We are based in Barnstaple and cover Bideford, Torrington, Ilfracombe, South Molton and surrounding areas.
We have carried out work in all types of commercial premises including offices, shops, factories, warehouses, hotels and agricultural buildings. Contact us to to discuss how we can help with your project. 2019 will mark our 40th anniversary as a company. This means that our electricians come with a huge amount of trade experience.
Our commercial work has seen us work on projects in small shops through to large factories and supermarkets.
All our work is carried out in accordance with the 17th edition of the IEE Regs. We are NICEIC registered and Part P Approved. We offer a 24 hour service, so you can rely on us to provide a safe, competent and comprehensive electrical service. Contact us today for a free estimate.
Need an Electrician for Your Home? Give us a Call
01237 421 124
The Complete Commercial Electrics Service
Commercial electrical engineers & electrical contractors:
- Electrical installations
- Alterations and additions
- Periodic Inspections for insurance and Health and Safety
- Emergency light and fire alarm installations
- Emergency light and fire alarm periodic inspection and testing
- New lighting systems to part L of the building Regs (green energy)
- Air source Heating Green energy
- Maintenance contracts under taken
- Single and 3 phase installations
- Structured network and data cabling including Cat 5, Cat 5e, Cat 6 and Cat 7
- CCTV installations, Security Lighting and Intruder Alarms
Covering all of North Devon
We are based in Bideford, North Devon. We have worked for clients across all of North Devon and further afield. Whether you’re in Bideford, Barnstaple, South Molton, Ilfracombe or anywhere else, give us a call to discuss your solar project today.